Comprehensive Legal Defense
Kalli P. Gloudemans
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Law Degree – University of Nebraska College of Law
Areas of Expertise
- Ms. Gloudemans engages 100% of her practice to insurance defense litigation. She is licensed to practice law in Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri.
- Ms. Gloudemans has been defending employers and insurance companies in workers’ compensation matters since becoming licensed. Throughout her practice, she has handled a variety of claims ranging from minor injuries through permanent total disability. Ms. Gloudemans has been involved in all stages of litigation and successfully represented her clients in front of the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court, Iowa Workers’ Compensation Commissioner, and appellate courts.
- Ms. Gloudemans uses her litigation skills to establish creative and effective strategies that deliver cost-effective and successful outcomes for her clients. She prides herself on excellent client communication to ensure her clients stay informed throughout the process.