Comprehensive Legal Defense
Emily E. Palmiscno
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Defense
- General Liability
Emily devoted over a year of her professional experience as the Law Clerk for Chief Judge Tamara L. Yon of the 9th Judicial District of Minnesota. She participated in over 20 trials, engaged in extensive amounts of research, and drafted all orders on behalf of Judge Yon.
Emily uses her communication skills, research and writing abilities, and experience working for a District Court Judge to deliver favorable results to each client. Emily prides herself on her ability to keep client informed, from initial case strategy through file closure.
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2016
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- B.A. - 2012
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Nebraska Defense Council Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Hon. Tamara L. Yon, 9th District Court, Judicial Clerk
- Estate of Joseph Gustafson v. Nebraska Medicine, et al. (Douglas County District Court) (2022), Plaintiff alleged a failure to recognize and diagnose a lacerated spleen resulting in bleeding and death. Mr. Mooney and Ms. Palmiscno’s client prevailed after a 6-day jury trial.
- Estate of Selvage v. Fallbrook Family Healthcare. (Douglas County District Court) (2022), Plaintiff alleged failure to diagnose ESBL-resistant E-Coli Urinary Tract infection resulting in sepsis and death. Mr. Mooney and Ms. Palmiscno won a defense verdict for his client after a 5-day trial.
- Estate of Kay Elaine Schaefer v. Mid-City OB-FYN, P.C., Jodanne W. Hedrick D.O. and William L. Kuyper, M.D. (Douglas County District Court) (2022), Plaintiff alleged failure to recognize the perforation of her bowel resulting in sepsis and death. Mr. Mooney and Ms. Palmiscno won a defense verdict for her client after a 5-day trial.